Join the team as an animator and character rigger. You’ll literally bring the characters to life! You’d work hand-in-hand with the design, 2D, 3D, and programming teams to ensure that each character is realized and implemented in-game seamlessly.
- Design and sculpt 3D buildings and 3D humanoid models.
- Coordinate with other artists, level designers, programmers, sound designers, and game designers.
- Rig and animate 3D models.
- Maintain steady contact with the 3D art team, your team lead, and the project manager.
- 2+ Years of professional experience.
- Experience modeling buildings, foliage, and character models.
- Familiarity with Blender, Zbrush, 3ds Max, Maya or similar software.
- Experience rigging humanoid models.
- Experience working in the unity game engine.
- Ability to create PBR textures using the Substance suite of programs.
- Experience working remotely.
- Working knowledge of google drive and trello.
- Familiarity with game design documents.
- Working knowledge of how to use an SVN and FTP.
- Experience using discord.